click image to close
What is Thermography?Thermography means "writing with heat", just like photography means writing with light". The picture that is generated is called thermal image.
Where Can We Utilize Thermal Scan Inspection?
- Thermal heat loss inspections for buildings, plants, facilities, refineries
- Moisture contamination evaluations in buildings, condos, plants facilities
- Concrete integrity inspections
- Locate missing or damaged insulation
- Identify air leakage energy losses
- Locate radiant heating wires or pipes
- Concrete water heated floor inspections for leaks and temperature distribution
- Flat roof leak detection for buildings, plants, facilities
- Identify water damaged portions of a roof quickly and accurately
- Document problems before the warranty expires
- Furnace insulation inspections
- Heat exchanger quality and efficiency evaluation
- Refinery process line insulation loss or leak detection
- Flame propagation explosion analysis
- Detects insulation leaks in refrigeration equipment
- Heat ventilation air conditioning equipment evaluation
- Mechanical bearing inspections
- Scan the exterior of boiler for refectory damage or locate warmer areas where potential refectory damage may occur
- Electrical system scan to check for overloaded circuits or breaker
Why is Thermography so Useful?
- It is non contact: We are only looking at naturally emitted radiation that will be there, whether we can see it or not.
- It is two dimensional: The image allows for excellent overview of the target. With an image I can actually find where the problems are, or see which points are of special interest.
- It is real time: Many dangerous situations would have been discovered too late
SamplesWe collected some very intresting shots about infrared energy audit...